Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 has released a notice of the vacancy of 1,717 Sub-Inspectors. Interested applicants will apply the online form and submit between 24-10-2017 to 30-11-2017.
More info about Bihar Police Recruitment 2017, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location and important dates, are given below:
Advt No. : 01/2017
- Post Name: Sub-Inspector
- No. of Vacancies: 1,717
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4,200
Job Location: Bihar
Applicants should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
Age Limit: 20-37 years
- SC / ST Candidates: 5 years
- BC / EBC Candidates: 3 years
- Female Candidates: 3 years
The applicants will be select on the basis of Preliminary Written Examination, Main Examination, and Physical Test.
- General / BC / EBC candidates: Rs. 700
- SC / ST candidates: Rs. 400
pay through online mode using Net-banking / Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply online through BPSSC website from 24-10-2017 to 30-11-2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24-10-2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 30-11-2017
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- TSPSC Recruitment 2017-2018 – 1,941 Vacancies for School Assistants
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 1,315 Vacancies for Specialist Officers (SO)
- SSC Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies for Junior Engineers
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 – 5,390 Vacancies of Constables
- ISRO Recruitment 2017 – 72 Research Associates/Junior Research Fellows
- Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 – 100 Vacancies for Assistant Professors
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 – 179 Vacancies for Stenographers & More
If you have any issues and don’t know how to apply for the form, you can always comment down below and leave your feedback or contact our experts via email on our community page. If you like our community portal, share it with your family and friends who always try to find jobs and notifications about exams.