JKPSC Recruitment 2017
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 has released a notice of the vacancy of 563 Assistant Professors in Higher Education Department. Interested applicants will apply the online form and submit between 28-10-2017 to 28-11-2017.
More info about JKPSC Recruitment 2017, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancies: 563
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100
- Grade Pay: Rs. 6,000
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Applicants should have passed Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in respective field with 55% marks from a recognized university.
Age Limit: 18-40 years
- SC / ST Candidates: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen Candidates: 8 Years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- PWD Candidates: 2 Years
The applicants will be select on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- General candidates: Rs. 805
- Reserved candidates: Rs. 405
pay through J&K Bank Challan.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply online through JKPSC website from 28-10-2017 to 28-11-2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 28-10-2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 28-11-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 30-11-2017
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- GSSSB Recruitment 2017 – 399 Vacancies For Staff Nurses
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 623 Vacancies for Assistants
- UPSC Recruitment 2017-2018 – 179 Vacancies for DAF Assistant Commandants
- VYAPAM Recruitment 2017 – 9,235 Vacancies for Patwaris
- TSPSC Recruitment 2017-2018 – 1,941 Vacancies for School Assistants
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 – 1,717 Vacancies for Sub-Inspectors
If you have any issues and don’t know how to apply for the form, you can always comment down below and leave your feedbacks or contact our experts via email on our community page. If you like our community portal, share it with your family and friends who always try to find jobs and notifications about exams.