RBI Recruitment 2017
RBI Recruitment 2017 has released a notice of the vacancy of 623 Assistants. Interested applicants will apply the online form and submit between 18-10-2017 to 10-11-2017.
More info about RBI Recruitment 2017, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name: Assistant
- No. of Vacancies: 623
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14,650-34,990
Job Location: All India
Applicants should have done Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
Age Limit: 20-28 years
- SC / ST Candidates: 5 years
- Ex-servicemen Candidates: 3 Years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
The applicants will be select on the basis of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
- General / UR / OBC Candidates: Rs. 450
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen Candidates: Rs. 50
pay through online mode using Net-banking / Credit or Debit Card / Mobile Wallet / IMPS.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply online through RBI website from 18-10-2017 to 10-11-2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-10-2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 10-11-2017
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 27-11-2017 to 28-11-2017
- Date of Main Examination: 20-12-2017
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you have any issues and don’t know how to apply for the form, you can always comment down below and leave your feedbacks or contact our experts via email on our community page. If you like our community portal, share it with your family and friends who always try to find jobs and notifications about exams.