SSC Recruitment 2017
SSC Recruitment 2017 has released a notice of the vacancy of Junior Engineers. Interested applicants will apply the online form and submit between 21-10-2017 to 17-11-2017.
More info about SSC Recruitment 2017, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location and important dates, are given below:
Advt No. : F.No.3/12/2017- P&P-II
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- No. of Vacancies: Not Specified
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
Job Location: All India
Applicants should have passed Engineering Degree OR Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical (according to the relevant post) from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is
- CWC, CPWD: 32 years
- Department of Post, MES: 27 years
- All others Department: 30 years
- SC / ST Candidates: 5 years
- Ex-servicemen Candidates: 03 Years (General) / 06 Years (OBC) / 08 Years (SC/ST)
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- PH Candidates: 03 Years (General) / 06 Years (OBC) / 08 Years (SC/ST)
The applicants will be select on the basis of Computer-based Written Examination (Paper-I) and Written Examination (Paper-II).
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PH / Women candidates: No fee.
- General / UR / OBC Candidates: Rs. 100
pay through SBI Bank Challan OR using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply online through SSC website from 21-10-2017 to 17-11-2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21/10/2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 17/11/2017
- Last Date for Application Fee through Bank Challan: 20/11/2017
- Date for Computer-based Written Examination: 05/01/2018 to 08/01/2018
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- ISRO Recruitment 2017 – 72 Research Associates/Junior Research Fellows
- Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 – 100 Vacancies for Assistant Professors
If you have any issues and don’t know how to apply for the form, you can always comment down below and leave your feedbacks or contact our experts via email on our community page. If you like our community portal, share it with your family and friends who always try to find jobs and notifications about exams.