What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following data:
- Demographic information such as preferences, location, age, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Like many other Web sites, we at Sarkari Listing makes use of log files. The information inside the log files may include(s) the following details:
- Internet Protocol ( IP ) Addresses,
- Type of browser,
- Internet Service Provider ( ISP ),
- Date/Time stamp,
- Referring/Exit pages
- Number of clicks to analyze trends
- Administer the site
- Track user’s movement around the site.
Other such information is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies & Web-Beacons
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.sarkarilisting.com and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
- Google DoubleClick AdX
- MindFreakers Ads Network
- Taboola Native Ad Network
- RevContent Native Ad Network
- Content.Ad Native Ad Network
- Outbrain Native Ad Network
- Kixer Ad Network
- InMobi Ad Network
Sarkari Listing has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.