OPSC Recruitment 2017
OPSC Recruitment 2017 has released a notice of the vacancy of 230 Post Graduate Teachers. Interested applicants will apply the form online and submit between 01/08/2017 to 21/08/2017.
More info about OPSC Recruitment 2017, including some opening, eligibility requirements, determination methodology, job location and important dates, are given beneath:
- Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher
- No. of Vacancies: 230
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4,600
Job Location: Odisha
At least 55% marks required in Master’s Degree in Physical Education(M.P.E.D) from recognized University.
Age Limit: 21-32 years.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE BIHAR POLICE RECRUITMENT 2017 – VACANCIES FOR CONSTABLE
Selection of applicants will be made on the premise of Written Examination and Viva Voce.
- General Candidates: Rs. 300 through Online or Offline mode.
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Odisha home don’t need to pay any charge.
How to Apply
For Online Application
Candidates may apply online through OPSC website – from 01-08-2017 to 21-08-2017.
For Offline Application
Address: Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack–753001
Send the print of online application close by critical reports.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-08-2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 21-08-2017
- Last date for Submission of Fee: 24-08-2017
- Last Date of Offline Application: 31-08-2017
If you have any issues and don’t know how to apply for the form, you can always comment down below and leave your feedbacks or contact our experts via email on our community page. If you like our community portal, share it with your family and friends who always try to find jobs and notifications about exams.