Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 has released a notice of the vacancy of 350 Clerks. Interested applicants will apply the online form and submit between 04-09-2017 to 03-10-2017.
More info about Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name: Clerk
- No. of Vacancies: 350
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10,300-34,800
- Grade Pay: Rs. 3,200
Job Location: Chandigarh
Applicants should have completed Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognised university.
Age Limit: 18-37 years
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE KPSC RECRUITMENT 2017 – 1,058 FIRST AND SECOND DIVISION ASSISTANTS
Age Relaxation (For Punjab Domicile only):
- ST Candidates: 5 years
- BC / OBC candidates: 5 years
- EX-servicemen Candidates: 3 years
- PH Candidates: 10 years
The applicants will be select on the basis of Written Examination and Computer Proficiency Test.
- General / Other State Candidates: Rs. 1000
- SC / BC / OBC / ESM (Punjab Domicile): Rs. 250
- PH Candidates (Punjab Domicile): Rs. 500 (General) / Rs. 125 (Reserved)
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply online through High Court of Punjab & Haryana website from 04-09-2017 to 03-10-2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 04-09-2017
- Last Date of Online Application (Step-I): 03-10-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 04-10-2017
- Last Date of Online Application (Step-II): 06-10-2017
If you have any issues and don’t know how to apply for the form, you can always comment down below and leave your feedbacks or contact our experts via email on our community page. If you like our community portal, share it with your family and friends who always try to find jobs and notifications about exams.