Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 has released a notice of the vacancy of 5,390 Constables. Interested applicants will apply the online form and submit between 23-10-2017 to 21-11-2017.
More info about Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name: Constable
- No. of Vacancies: 5,390
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2,400
Job Location: Rajasthan
Applicants should have passed 10th or 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.
Age Limit: 18-23 years
The applicants will be select on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Test, and Medical Test.
- General / UR / OBC candidates: Rs. 400
- SC / ST (Rajasthan Domicile only) candidates: Rs. 350
pay through online mode using Net-banking / Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply online through Rajasthan Police website from 23-10-2017 to 21-11-2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 23-10-2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 21-11-2017
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- SSC Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies for Junior Engineers
- ISRO Recruitment 2017 – 72 Research Associates/Junior Research Fellows
- Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 – 100 Vacancies for Assistant Professors
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 – 179 Vacancies for Stenographers & More
If you have any issues and don’t know how to apply for the form, you can always comment down below and leave your feedbacks or contact our experts via email on our community page. If you like our community portal, share it with your family and friends who always try to find jobs and notifications about exams.