TSPSC Recruitment 2017-2018
TSPSC Recruitment 2017-2018 released a notice of the vacancy of 1,941 School Assistants in all Subjects. Interested applicants will apply the online form and submit between 30-10-2017 to 30-11-2017.
More info about TSPSC Recruitment 2017-2018, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location and important dates, are given below:
Advt No. : 55/2017
- Post Name: School Assistant
- No. of Vacancies: 1,941
- Pay Scale: Rs. 28,940-78,910
Job Location: Telangana
Applicants should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation Degree in relevant subject with 50% marks from a recognized university OR 4 years B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed. Integrated Degree with at least 50% from an institution recognized by NCTE and cleared TSTET / APTET / CTET.
Age Limit: 18-44 years
- SC / ST Candidates: 5 years
- Ex-servicemen Candidates: 03 Years
- BC candidates: 5 years
- N.C.C. : 3 years
- PH Candidates: 10 Years
The applicants will be select on the basis of the Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- SC / ST / BC / PH / Ex-servicemen and Unemployed Candidates (Only Telangana State): No Fee.
- General / UR Candidates: Rs. 200 as Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80 as Examination Fee
pay through Online SBI ePay.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply online through TSPSC website from 30-10-2017 to 30-11-2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 30-10-2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 30-11-2017
- Date of Examination: February 2018
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 1,315 Vacancies for Specialist Officers (SO)
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 – 5,390 Vacancies of Constables
- SSC Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies for Junior Engineers
- ISRO Recruitment 2017 – 72 Research Associates/Junior Research Fellows
If you have any issues and don’t know how to apply for the form, you can always comment down below and leave your feedback or contact our experts via email on our community page. If you like our community portal, share it with your family and friends who always try to find jobs and notifications about exams.