HSSC Recruitment 2017
HSSC Recruitment 2017 has released a notice of the vacancy of 302 Junior Engineer, Fireman, and More. Interested applicants will apply the online form and submit between 21/07/2017 to 21/08/2017.
More info about HSSC Recruitment 2017, including some vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location and important dates, are given below:
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- No. of Vacancies: 40
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4,800
- Post Name: Fireman
- No. of Vacancies: 55
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200
- Grade Pay: Rs 1,900
Job Location: Haryana
For Junior Engineer: Applicants must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the State Government.
For Fireman: Applicants must have passed 10th and a basic course in Elementary Fire Fighting from the Haryana State Fire Fighting Institute.
Age Limit: 17-42 years.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ISRO RECRUITMENT 2017 – VACANCY FOR DRIVER
The applicants will be select by Documents Verification and Personal Interview.
- General Candidates: Rs. 100-150 (Male) and Rs. 50-75 (Female)
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 25-35 (Male) and Rs. 13-18 (Female)
- Ex-Servicemen / PH Candidates: No Fee.
Through e-Challan or Net-banking.
How to Apply
The applicants may apply online through official HSSC Website from 21/07/2017 to 21/08/2017.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 21-07-2017
- Closing Date of Online Application: 21-08-2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Fee: 23-08-2017
If you have any issues and don’t know how to apply for the form, you can always comment down below and leave your feedbacks or contact our experts via email on our community page. If you like our community portal, share it with your family and friends who always try to find jobs and notifications about exams.