AIC MT Recruitment 2023
AIC MT Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 10 Management Trainee in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 21 March 2023 to 05 April 2023.
More info about AIC MT Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|AIC MT Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Agriculture Insurance Company of India|
|Recruitment Exam Name||AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||05 April 2023|
Vacancy details for AIC MT Recruitment 2023
AIC notified 10 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for AIC MT Recruitment 2023
- The candidate should have passed or have been exempted from at least 5 actuarial exams conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK, as per the old or new Curriculum.
- Graduation from a recognized University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks.
Age Limit for AIC MT Recruitment 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 30 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Three years for OBC
- Five years for SC/ST
- Ten years for PWD candidates
Selection Process for AIC MT Recruitment 2023
- Written Examination: For shortlisting applicants, the written test will have 80% professional knowledge questions and 20% aptitude questions. General, OBC, EWS, and SC/ST applicants must get 60% or 55% in the written test. Applicants who pass the written exam will be ranked by merit for general and reserved categories and invited for a company interview. The company reserves the right to relax/extend the eligibility requirement for minimum required marks in written examination to increase/reduce the number of candidates summoned for interview based on performance in the written examination and the number of vacancies.
- Interview: Preliminary screening will shortlist qualified candidates if there is no written exam. The company will personally interview the shortlisted candidates. The application form will be used to shortlist without document verification.
Application Fee For AIC MT Recruitment 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|