AIIMS NORCET 2023
AIIMS NORCET 2023 has released a notification for 3057 Nursing Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 12 April 2023 to 05 May 2023.
More info about AIIMS NORCET 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|AIIMS NORCET 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Recruitment Exam Name||AIIMS NORCT 2023|
|Job Role||Nursing Officer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹44,900 to ₹1,42,400|
|Last date to apply||05 May 2023|
Vacancy details for AIIMS NORCET 2023
AIIMS notified 3057 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|AIIMS New Delhi||620|
|AIIMS Vijaypur, Jammu||180|
Qualification Criteria for AIIMS NORCET 2023
- AIIMS NORCET 2023 sets specific educational qualifications and eligibility criteria for candidates applying for the Nursing Officer post. Applicants must possess either a B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing degree or a B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree from an Indian Nursing Council/state or University recognized institute.
- Alternatively, candidates with a diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognized institute, registration as a Nurse & Midwife with the State/Indian Nursing Council, and two years of experience in a minimum 50-bedded hospital are also eligible to apply. All degrees and qualifications should be attained with the minimum aggregate marks to be considered for the examination.
Age Limit for AIIMS NORCET 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 25 years. However relaxation limit is as per the govt rules and regulations.
Selection Process for AIIMS NORCET 2023
- The AIIMS NORCET 2023 selection process involves a rigorous online examination to identify the most qualified candidates for the Nursing Officer post. The online examination consists of objective-type questions designed to assess candidates’ knowledge and expertise in the nursing field. Candidates who successfully clear the online examination will be considered for the final selection based on their performance in the test and the applicable reservation rules. Regularly checking the official website for updates and announcements regarding the examination pattern, syllabus, and other related information is highly recommended for all applicants.
Application Fee For AIIMS NORCET 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification (AIIMS)||Read Here|
|Official Notification (NTTRD)||Read here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|