Bank of India PO Exam 2023
Bank of India PO Exam 2023 has released a notification for 500 Probationary Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 11 Feb 2023 to 25 Feb 2023.
More info about the Bank of India PO Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|Bank of India PO Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||During the training period at the institute, a stipend of Rs.2500/- per month, and during the last trimester, a stipend of Rs.15,000/-per month|
|Last date to apply||25 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for Bank of India PO Exam 2023
Bank of India notified 500 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Credit Officer in General Banking stream||350|
|IT Officer in Specialist stream||150|
Qualification Criteria for Bank of India PO Exam 2023
- Credit Officers As GBO – JMGS-I: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- IT Officer As Specialist in JMGS-I: a) 4-year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR C) A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Age Limit for Bank of India PO Exam 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years, and the maximum age should be 29 years.
- The relaxation is as per the Bank of India rules and regulations.
Selection Process for Bank of India PO Exam 2023
- Online Test
- Personal Interview.
Application Fee For Bank of India PO Exam 2023
|GENERAL/ EWS/ OBC||850|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|