BECIL AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
BECIL AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 155 Various Roles in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 28 March 2023 to 12 April 2023.
More info about BECIL AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|BECIL AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||BECIL AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator, Patient Care Manager, Patient Care Coordinator, Radiographer, and Medical Lab Technologist|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||20,202/- to 30,000/-|
|Last date to apply||12 April 2023|
Vacancy details for BECIL AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
BECIL notified 155 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Data Entry Operator||50|
|Patient Care Coordinator||25|
|Patient Care Manager (PCM)||10|
|Medical Lab Technologist||20|
Qualification Criteria for BECIL AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
- Data Entry Operator: Well conversant with computer packages, namely Windows, i.e., Word, Excel course of DOEACC or equivalent from any Govt. / Recognized private institute. Good working knowledge of Computers and internet/E-mail.Typing speed of more than 35 words per minute (English) on Computer.
- Radiographer: B.Sc. Hons. in Radiography or B.Sc. in Radiography 03 years course from a recognized university/Institution.
- Patient Care Manager: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences with full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized University. At least one year of experience in a hospital after acquiring the aforementioned qualifications.
- Patient Care Coordinator: Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in any field. At least one year of experience in a hospital after acquiring the aforementioned qualification.
- Medical Lab Technologist: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technologists / Medical Laboratory Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology / Biotechnology) from a Govt. recognized university /institution with two years of experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit for BECIL AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years.
Selection Process for BECIL AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
- Please go through the advertisement for the selection process.
Application Fee For BECIL AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
|Category||Fees||Extra For Additional Post|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|