Bihar DLRS Clerk Recruitment 2023
Bihar DLRS Clerk Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 744 Clerks in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 13 April 2023 to 12 May 2023.
More info about Bihar DLRS Clerk Recruitment, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|Bihar DLRS Clerk Recruitment||Details|
|Organization Name||Bihar Department of Land Records and Survey|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Bihar DLRS Clerk Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Type||Contract Basis|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||12 May 2023|
Vacancy details for Bihar DLRS Clerk Recruitment 2023
Bihar DLRS notified 744 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for Bihar DLRS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for the Bihar DLRS Clerk Recruitment 2023, candidates must possess a Graduate degree from a recognized university or institution. This educational qualification ensures that applicants possess the necessary skills, knowledge, and expertise to perform their duties efficiently and effectively as a Clerk within the department.
Age Limit for Bihar DLRS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 37 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for Bihar DLRS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the Bihar DLRS Clerk Recruitment 2023 consists of an online exam followed by an interview. This comprehensive process enables the department to assess the candidates’ knowledge, skills, and suitability for the role. By implementing a thorough selection procedure, Bihar DLRS ensures that only the most qualified and capable candidates join their team as Clerks.
Application Fee For Bihar DLRS Clerk Recruitment 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|