BPCL Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
BPCL Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023 has released a notification for 52 Diploma Apprentices in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 28 Jan 2023 to 06 Feb 2023.
More info about BPCL Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|BPCL Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
|Recruitment Exam Name
|BPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Apprenticeship in BPCL
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee
|Last date to apply
|06 Feb 2023
Vacancy details for BPCL Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
BPCL notified 52 of Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for BPCL Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Candidates possessing a diploma in any of the following disciplines can apply for BPCL Diploma apprentice Recruitment 2023 –
- Chemical Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Age Limit for BPCL Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 27 Years.
- Relaxation Limit
- 5 years for SC/ST/PWBD
- 3 years for OBC
Selection Process for BPCL Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
- The candidates will be shortlisted for a Personal interview in order of merit based on marks/CGPA obtained in the qualifying exam. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the cumulative performance in the qualifying exam and personal interview.
Application Fee For BPCL Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout.
|Connect with us