BPCL Graduate Apprentice Exam 2023
BPCL Graduate Apprentice Exam 2023 has released a notification for 14 Graduate Apprentices in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 28 Jan 2023 to 06 Feb 2023.
More info about the BPCL Graduate Apprentice Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|BPCL Graduate Apprentice Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||BPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Type||Apprenticeship in BPCL|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||18,000 – 25,000/-|
|Last date to apply||06 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for BPCL Graduate Apprentice Exam 2023
BPCL notified 14 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Graduate Apprentice – Fire & Safety||05||25,000/-|
|Graduate Apprentice – Quality Assurance||05||18,000/-|
|Graduate Apprentice – HR / Finance / Commercial||04||18,000/-|
Qualification Criteria for BPCL Graduate Apprentice Exam 2023
|Graduate Apprentice – Fire & Safety||B.E / B.Tech in Fire Technology & Safety Engineering|
|Graduate Apprentice – Quality Assurance||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) – Chemistry or equivalent like Industrial Chemistry, etc.|
|Graduate Apprentice – HR / Finance / Commercial||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
Age Limit for BPCL Graduate Apprentice Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 27 Years.
- Relaxation Limit
- 5 years for SC/ST/PWBD
- 3 years for OBC
Selection Process for BPCL Graduate Apprentice Exam 2023
- The candidates will be shortlisted for a Personal interview in order of merit based on marks/CGPA obtained in the qualifying exam. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the cumulative performance in the qualifying exam and personal interview.
Application Fee For BPCL Graduate Apprentice Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|