DCCB VZM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
DCCB VZM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 20 Assistant Managers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 30 March 2023 to 15 April 2023.
More info about DCCB VZM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|DCCB VZM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||District Cooperative Central Bank, Vizianagaram|
|Recruitment Exam Name||DCCB VZM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Jobs|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||Rs. 26,080 to Rs. 57,860|
|Last date to apply||15 April 2023|
Vacancy details for DCCB VZM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
DCCB VZM notified 20 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for DCCB VZM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for the Assistant Manager post at DCCB VZM, candidates must be local to the Erstwhile Vizianagaram District and possess a graduate degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate marks. Commerce graduates with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit for DCCB VZM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 30 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the govt rules and regulations.
Selection Process for DCCB VZM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the Assistant Manager post at DCCB VZM comprises an online test/examination and an interview. The online test will be conducted in English to ensure a transparent and unbiased evaluation of the candidate’s knowledge and skills.
Application Fee For DCCB VZM Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|