Delhi High Court Exam 2023
Delhi High Court Exam 2023 has released a notification for 127 Personal Assistants & Senior Personal Assistants in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 06 March 2023 to 31 March 2023.
More info about the Delhi High Court Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|Delhi High Court Exam 2023
|High Court of Delhi
|Recruitment Exam Name
|Delhi High Court Personal Assistant and Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Personal Assistant and Senior Personal Assistant
|Last date to apply
|31 March 2023
Vacancy details for Delhi High Court Exam 2023
High Court of Delhi notified 127 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Senior Personal Assistant
Qualification Criteria for Delhi High Court Exam 2023
- Personal Assistant: Graduate from a recognized University with a speed of not less than 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in Typewriting (English) on a Computer with good working knowledge of the Computer.
- Senior Personal Assistant: Graduate from a recognized University with a speed of not less than 110 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in Typewriting (English) on Computer with good working knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit for Delhi High Court Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 32 years. However, the relaxation is as per the govt rules and regulations.
Selection Process for Delhi High Court Exam 2023
- English Typing Test
- English Shorthand Tests
- Main (Descriptive) Examination
Application Fee For Delhi High Court Exam 2023
|General/ OBC-NCL/ EWS
|SC/ ST/ PwD
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Connect with us