DPS DAE Recruitment 2023
DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 65 Junior Purchase Assistants / Junior Storekeepers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 22 April 2023 to 15 May 2023.
More info about DPS DAE Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|DPS DAE Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Department of Atomic Energy|
|Recruitment Exam Name||DPS DAE Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 25,500 – ₹ 81,100/|
|Last date to apply||15 May 2023|
Vacancy details for DPS DAE Recruitment 2023
DAE notified 65 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for DPS DAE Recruitment 2023
- The candidates must possess below mentioned essential qualifications to be eligible for the post of Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper in DPS DAE –
- Graduate in Science (B.Sc.) with 60% marks.
- Commerce Graduate (B.Com.) with 60% marks.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering with 60% marks from a Government recognized university/ institution.
Age Limit for DPS DAE Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 27 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for DPS DAE Recruitment 2023
Selection of the candidates for the post of Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper in the Directorate of Purchase & Stores (DPS), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India, will be done through the following two steps –
- Level-1 Examination: Objective type test.
- Level-2 Examination: Descriptive type test.
Application Fee For DPS DAE Recruitment 2023
|SC/ ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|