EIL Management Trainee Exam 2023
EIL Management Trainee Exam 2023 has released a notification for 42 Management Trainees in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 22 Feb 2023 to 14 March 2023.
More info about the EIL Management Trainee Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|EIL Management Trainee Exam||Details|
|Organization Name||Engineers India Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||EIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||14 March 2023|
Vacancy details for EIL Management Trainee Exam 2023
EIL notified 42 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for EIL Management Trainee Exam 2023
- To be eligible for EIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2023, candidates must have a valid GATE-2023 score in the relevant discipline. The candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engg.) or Technology (M.Tech.) with a minimum of 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/ CPI in Chemical / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical / Instrumentation. Candidates in the final year of their engineering degree course can also apply for the MT program.
Age Limit for EIL Management Trainee Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years, and relaxation per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for EIL Management Trainee Exam 2023
- The selection process for EIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 will be based on the GATE-2023 score of the candidates. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the GD and PI.
Application Fee For EIL Management Trainee Exam 2023
Note: No Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|