IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2023
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2023 has released a notification for 600 Assistant Managers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 17 Feb 2023 to 28 Feb 2023.
More info about the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, are given below:
|IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||IDBI Bank|
|Recruitment Exam Name||IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||28 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2023
IDBI notified 600 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2023
- For applying to the post of Assistant Manager in IDBI Bank, the candidate must be a recognized university graduate.
- A minimum of two years of experience in the Banking, financial service, and Insurance Sectors are also required.
Age Limit for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 21, and the maximum period should be 30 years.
- Five years for SC/ST.
- Three years for OBC.
Selection Process for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2023
- The IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment process involves a selection process that evaluates candidates on various parameters to ensure that the best talent is selected for the position.
- The selection process consists of a written examination and a personal interview. The written exam consists of multiple-choice questions and covers topics such as Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge.
- Candidates who qualify for the written exam will be called for a personal interview to assess their communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and knowledge of the banking and finance industry.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam and personal interview, educational qualifications, work experience, and other eligibility criteria.
- By preparing well for both stages of the selection process and showcasing their skills and knowledge, candidates can increase their chances of securing the Assistant Manager position at IDBI Bank.
Application Fee For IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|