IGNOU JAT Exam 2023
IGNOU JAT Exam 2023 has released a notification for 200 Junior Assistant-cum-Typists in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 22 March 2023 to 20 April 2023.
More info about the IGNOU JAT Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|IGNOU JAT Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Recruitment Exam Name||IGNOU Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT) Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant-cum-Typist|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 19,900 – 63,200/|
|Last date to apply||20 April 2023|
Vacancy details for IGNOU JAT Exam 2023
IGNOU notified 200 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for IGNOU JAT Exam 2023
- To be eligible for the post of Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT) in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), a candidate must have passed 10+2 and also has a Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
Age Limit for IGNOU JAT Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 27 years. The relaxation is as per the govt rules and regulations.
Selection Process for IGNOU JAT Exam 2023
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test
Application Fee For IGNOU JAT Exam 2023
|SC, ST, FEMALE||600|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|