IOCL Executive Exam 2023
IOCL Executive Exam 2023 has released a notification for 106 Executives in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 28 Feb 2023 to 21 March 2023.
More info about the IOCL Executive Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|IOCL Executive Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||IOCL Executive Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Type||Fixed Term Basis|
|Job Role||Executive Level 1 & Executive Level 2|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||12 – 16 Lacs|
|Last date to apply||21 March 2023|
Vacancy details for IOCL Executive Exam 2023
IOCL notified 106 Job posts with different categories; 96 Vacancies for Level 1 and 10 vacancies for level 2. These are listed below in a table.
|Executive Level L1||96|
|Executive Level L2||10|
Qualification Criteria for IOCL Executive Exam 2023
|Executive Level L1||B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.) / Civil Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.) with 05 Years Relevant Experience|
Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control / Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with ten years relevant discipline.
|Executive Level L2||Degree in Mechanical Engineering with ten years of relevant experience|
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 15 years of relevant experience.
Age Limit for IOCL Executive Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s age limit for Level 1 is 35, and level 2 is 45.
- Relaxation Limit
- Three years for OBC
- Fiver years for SC/ST
Selection Process for IOCL Executive Exam 2023
- The IOCL Executive Recruitment 2023 selection process is designed to identify the best candidates for Executive positions. The selection process will comprise a Personal Interview only, during which candidates can speak English or Hindi.
- To qualify for the selection process, candidates must have the required educational qualification and work experience as specified in the official notification. During the Personal Interview, candidates will be evaluated based on their communication skills, domain knowledge, and overall suitability for the role.
- It is important to note that candidates must secure a minimum of 50% qualifying marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the Personal Interview to be considered suitable for selection. The selection process is highly competitive, and only the best candidates will be selected for Executive positions.
- So if you have the required qualifications and are confident in your communication skills and domain knowledge, apply now for IOCL Executive Recruitment 2023 and showcase your talent during the Personal Interview. This is your chance to join one of India’s most prestigious oil companies and build a rewarding oil and gas industry career.
Application Fee For IOCL Executive Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|