JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023
JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 3120 Post Graduate Teachers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 05 April 2023 to 04 May 2023.
More info about the JSSC PGT Recruitment, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|JSSC PGT Recruitment||Details|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Post Graduate Teachers|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 47,600 to ₹ 1,51,100|
|Last date to apply||04 May 2023|
Vacancy details for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023
JSSC notified 3120 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Post Graduate Teachers||3120|
Qualification Criteria for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must possess a Post Graduate Degree and a B.Ed in the relevant subject to be eligible for the JSSC PGT Recruitment.
Age Limit for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 40 years. However, the relaxation is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023
- Candidates will be selected for the JSSC PGT Recruitment through a written examination conducted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Application Fee For JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|