KVS Principal Exam 2022
KVS Principal Exam has released a notification for 239 Principals in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 05-12-2022 to 26-12-2022.
More info about the KVS Principal Exam, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|KVS Principal Exam||Details|
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Recruitment Exam Name||KVS Principal Recruitment 2022|
|Education Requirement||As mentioned in the above table|
|Experience||As mentioned in the above table|
|Salary||₹ 78,800/- to ₹ 2,09,200/-|
|Last date to apply||26-12-2022|
Qualification Criteria for KVS Principal Exam 2022
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree
- The person holding analogous post or posts of Principal in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organizations of Central/ State Govt. in the Pay Matrix Level- 12 (Rs.78800-209200). OR
- Vice-Principal/Assistant Education Officers in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in the Pay Matrix Level -10 (Rs.56100-177500) with combined services of 05 years as PGT and 02 years as Vice-Principal. OR
- The person holds the post of PGT or Lecturer in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in the Pay Matrix Level -08 (Rs.47600-151100) or equivalent with at least 8 years regular service in the grade above. OR
- 15 years combined regular services as TGT in the Pay Matrix Level -7 (Rs.44900-142400) and PGT in the Pay Matrix Level-8 (Rs. Rs.47600-151100), out of which 03 years as PGT.
Age Limit for KVS Principal Exam 2022
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 35, and maximum age should be 50, and the relaxation age limit should be as per the state government rule.
Selection Process for KVS Principal Exam 2022
- Written test.
- Performance test.
Application Fee For KVS Principal Exam 2022
|SC/ST/PH and Ex||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.