KVS Vice Principal Exam 2022
KVS Vice Principal Exam has released a notification for 203 Vice Principals in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 05-12-2022 to 26-12-2022.
More info about the KVS Vice Principal Exam, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|KVS Vice Principal Exam||Details|
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Recruitment Exam Name||KVS Vice Principal Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Vice Principal|
|Education Requirement||As mentioned in the above table|
|Experience||As mentioned in the above table|
|Salary||₹ 56,100/- to ₹ 1,77,500/-|
|Last date to apply||26-12-2022|
Qualification Criteria for KVS Vice Principal Exam 2022
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree
- 02 years of experience as Vice-Principal in Central/State Govt./Autonomous organization of Central/State Govt. OR
- 06 years experience of working in the post of PGT or Lecturer in Central/State Govt./Autonomous organization of Central/State Govt.; OR
- 10 years combined experience of working as PGT or Lecturer and TGT in the Central/State Govt./Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. of which at least 3 years should be of working on the post of PGT or Lecturer
Age Limit for KVS Vice Principal Exam 2022
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 35, and maximum age should be 45, and the relaxation age limit should be as per the state government rule.
Selection Process for KVS Vice Principal Exam 2022
- Written test.
- Performance test.
Application Fee For KVS Vice Principal Exam 2022
|SC/ST/PH and Ex||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.