MRPL Assistant Engineer Exam 2022
MRPL Assistant Engineer Exam 2022 has released a notification for 77 Assistant Engineers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 17-12-2022 to 15-01-2023.
More info about the MRPL Assistant Engineer Exam 2022, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|MRPL Assistant Engineer Exam 2022||Details|
|Organization Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)|
|Recruitment Exam Name||MRPL Assistant Engineer Exam|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Last date to apply||15-01-2023|
Post-Wise Vacancy for MRPL Assistant Engineer Exam 2022
|Assistant Engineer (Chemical)||28|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||24|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||07|
|Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||11|
|Assistant Engineer (Computer Science)||05|
Qualification Criteria for MRPL Assistant Engineer Exam 2022
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Engineer (Chemical)||BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Technology With valid GATE 2022 Score in Paper Code Chemical Engineering (CH)|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Mechanical Engineering With valid GATE 2022 Score in Paper Code Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Civil Engineering With valid GATE 2022 Score in Paper Code Civil Engineering (CE)|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering With valid GATE 2022 Score in Paper Code Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Process Control/ Instrumentation Technology With valid GATE 2022 Score in Paper Code Instrumentation Engineering (IN)|
|Assistant Engineer (Computer Science)||BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Science / Information Engineering/ Information Technology/ Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning / Data Science / Cyber Security / Internet-of-Things With valid GATE 2022 Score in Paper Code Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)|
Age Limit for MRPL Assistant Engineer Exam 2022
- The age limit is 27 for the General and EWS categories.
- Relaxation for OBC is 3 Years.
- Relaxation for SC/ST is 5 Years.
Selection Process for MRPL Assistant Engineer Exam 2022
- The selection methodology will comprise initial shortlisting based on valid GATE 2022 marks followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The short-listing of GD and PI candidates will be based on their marks (Out of 100) in the GATE 2022 examination. Marks of any previous/other GATE examination will not be considered.
- The candidates will be called for GD and PI in the ratio of 1:5 (i.e., 1 Post: 5 candidates, per the reservation of posts). If multiple candidates have the same GATE marks, the candidate with higher marks in the essential qualification mentioned above will be considered.
Application Fee For MRPL Assistant Engineer Exam 2022
|General. EWS and PBC||118|
|SC/ST/PH and Ex||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.