NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 325 Various Roles in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 11 April 2023 to 28 April 2023.
More info about the NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||NPCIL Executive Trainee (ET) Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 56,100/- to ₹ 1,77,500/-|
|Last date to apply||28 April 2023|
Vacancy details for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023
NPCIL notified 325 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023
|Posts||Eligibility Criteria/ Branches|
|ET (Mechanical)||Mechanical / Production|
|ET (Electrical)||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics|
|ET (Electronics)||Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Controls / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics|
|ET (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Controls / Instrumentation & Electronics|
Age Limit for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
Selection Process for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interviews will be done in the order of merit based on valid GATE 2021, 2022, and 2023 scores, using a 1:12 ratio.
- Only candidates with valid GATE 2021, 2022, or 2023 scores will be eligible. Scores from GATE 2020 or previous GATE exams will not be considered.
- Equal weightage will be given to GATE 2021, 2022, and 2023 scores.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs) will be shortlisted separately using a 1:12 ratio for each disability category with reserved vacancies.
Application Fee For NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023
|General, EWS, and OBC||500|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|