NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 96 Trade Apprentices in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 26 April 2023 to 25 May 2023.
More info about NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|NPCIL Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 7700/ to ₹ 8855/-|
|Last date to apply||25 May 2023|
Vacancy details for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
NPCIL notified 96 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- To be eligible for applying for the post of Trade Apprentice in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), a candidate must possess ITI Pass Certificate in the respective trade.
Age Limit for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 14 years, and the maximum age should be 24 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- As per the notification given by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), the selection of the candidates for the post of Trade Apprentice will be based on the marks they obtained in ITI in all semesters.
Application Fee For NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Note: No Application Fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout of the application.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|