PGCIL HR Trainee Exam 2023
PGCIL HR Trainee Exam 2023 has released a notification for 35 HR Trainees in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 13 March 2023 to 04 April 2023.
More info about the PGCIL HR Trainee Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|PGCIL HR Trainee Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||PGCIL HR Trainee Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||HR Trainee|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||Rs 40,000/- to Rs 1,40,000/-|
|Last date to apply||04 April 2023|
Vacancy details for PGCIL HR Trainee Exam 2023
PGCIL notified 35 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for PGCIL HR Trainee Exam 2023
- To be eligible for the PGCIL HR Trainee Recruitment 2023, candidates must hold a two-year full-time Post Graduate Degree, Diploma, or MBA in HR, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations), HRM and Labour Relations, or Labour and Social Welfare from a recognized University or Institute with a minimum of 60% marks. Final year or semester students of the academic year 2022-23, who expect their results by 14.08.2023, may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to the pre-final examination at the time of applying for any of the posts. Their candidature will be provisional and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria specified.
Age Limit for PGCIL HR Trainee Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s upper age limit is 28 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Three years for OBC.
- Five years for CS/ST
- Ten years for PwBD candidates
Selection Process for PGCIL HR Trainee Exam 2023
- The PGCIL HR Trainee Recruitment 2023 selection process comprises marks obtained in the UGC NET December 2022 Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management paper (paper code 55), followed by Group Discussion, Behavioral Assessment, and Personal Interview. Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in UGC NET per the criteria to be considered for the subsequent stages of the selection process. The final score for candidate empanelment will be based on the weightage of marks obtained in each stage.
Application Fee For PGCIL HR Trainee Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|