SSC CHSL 2023
SSC CHSL 2023 has released a notification for 1600 Various roles in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 09 May 2023 to 10 June 2023.
More info about SSC CHSL 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|SSC CHSL 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2023|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent Jobs|
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||10 June 2023|
Vacancy details for SSC CHSL 2023
SSC CHSL notified 1600 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) |
Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA)
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Qualification Criteria for SSC CHSL 2023
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination|
|Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA)||Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ in the O/o. C&AG||Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination|
Age Limit for SSC CHSL 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 27 years. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for SSC CHSL 2023
- The selection process for SSC CHSL 2023 involves two tiers. Tier-I is an objective-type examination, and qualifying candidates will move on to Tier-II, comprising a descriptive paper and a skill/typing test. Candidates must qualify in all sections of Tier II. Based on the aggregate performance in Tier II, candidates will be shortlisted for Section-III evaluation, including the Computer Knowledge Test and Skill Test/Typing Test.
- The final selection will be made based on the overall performance in the Tier-II Examination and the candidates’ preference for posts.
Application Fee For SSC CHSL 2023
|Female/SC/ST/PWD and ESM||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|