TNPSC Road Inspector Exam 2023
TNPSC Road Inspector Exam 2023 has released a notification for 761 Road Inspectors in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 13 Jan 2023 to 11 Feb 2023.
More info about the TNPSC Road Inspector Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|TNPSC Road Inspector Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Road Inspector|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 19,500 – 71,900/-|
|Last date to apply||11 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for TNPSC Road Inspector Exam 2023
TNPSC notified 761 Job posts.
Qualification Criteria for TNPSC Road Inspector Exam 2023
- To be eligible for the post of Road Inspector by TNPSC, a candidate must possess an I.T.I. Certificate in Civil Draughtsmenship from a Government recognized institute.
- Provided that preference shall be given to the persons possessing a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- The educational qualifications prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies viz.
- 10th + ITI (10+2) OR
- 10th + Diploma (10+3) OR
- 10th + Diploma + Bachelor’s Degree Course (10+3+3) OR
- 10th + HSC + Diploma (10+2+2) OR
- 10th + HSC + Bachelor’s Degree Course (10+2+4)
Age Limit for TNPSC Road Inspector Exam 2023
- The Maximum age should be 40 Years for this Job. There is no upper age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute widows of all categories.
Selection Process for TNPSC Road Inspector Exam 2023
- Written Examination
Application Fee For TNPSC Road Inspector Exam 2023
|General||Registration Fee – 150 and Examination Fee – 100|
|Exemption||As per Govt Rules & Regulations|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.