TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 621 Sub-Inspectors of Police in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 1 June 2023 to 30 June 2023.
More info about TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|TNUSRB SI Recruitment||Details|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Recruitment Exam Name||TNUSRB SI Recruitment|
|Job Role||Sub-Inspectors of Police|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||30 June 2023|
Vacancy details for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
TNUSRB notified 621 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)||366|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)||145|
Qualification Criteria for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years, and the maximum age should be 30. However, the relaxation limit is as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Process for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
- Please go through the notification for the selection process.
Application Fee For TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online – Inactive||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|