TPSC JE Exam 2023
TPSC JE Exam 2023 has released a notification for 200 Junior Engineers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 26 Nov 2022 to 10 Feb 2023.
More info about the TPSC JE Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|TPSC JE Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||TPSC JE Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Type||Junior Engineer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||Rs.34,700 to 47,600|
|Last date to apply||10 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for TPSC JE Exam 2023
TPSC notified 200 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Civil (Degree)||88|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Mechanical (Degree)||06|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Electrical (Degree)||06|
|Junior Engineers, TES, Gr.-V(B), Civil (Diploma)||88|
|Junior Engineers, TES, Gr-V(B), Mechanical (Diploma)||06|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(B), Electrical (Diploma)||06|
Qualification Criteria for TPSC JE Exam 2023
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Civil (Degree)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Mechanical (Degree)||Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Electrical (Degree)||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Junior Engineers, TES, Gr.-V(B), Civil (Diploma)||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineers, TES, Gr-V(B), Mechanical (Diploma)||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(B), Electrical (Diploma)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
Age Limit for TPSC JE Exam 2023
- For applying to TPSC JE Recruitment 2022, Candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as of 26-12-2022.
- The Upper Age limit is relaxable by five years in the case of ST/SC/ PH candidates and Government servants. They provided that Govt. ST/SC/ PH employees shall not get this relaxation over and above the general ease of 5 (five) years available.
Selection Process for TPSC JE Exam 2023
- Preliminary Examination (MCQ Type) carrying 100 marks. The Preliminary Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only for selecting candidates for the Main Examination. The marks obtained in this examination by the candidates will not be considered for final selection. A limited number of candidates, a maximum of 05(five) times of total posts (category-wise), will be selected merit-wise based on the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks (40% for UR & 30% for reserved category candidates). Only candidates who declared qualified at the Preliminary Examination will be eligible for admission to the Main Examination.
- Main (written) Examination carrying 500 marks: The minimum cut-off marks to qualify in the main Examination is 40% in aggregate for UR & 30% in aggregate for Reserved Category Candidates. The selected candidates, based on the results of the Main(Written) Examination, will be allowed to appear in the Interview Cum Personality Test.
- An Interview-cum-Personality Test carrying 50 marks.
Application Fee For TPSC JE Exam 2023
|For Junior Engineer, TES, Gr-V(A) Degree (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical), Group-B Gazetted||350||250|
|For Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B), Diploma (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) Group-C Non-Gazetted||250||150|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|