TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 100 Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operators in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 10 April 2023 to 29 April 2023.
More info about TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operator|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹29255/- to ₹54380/-|
|Last date to apply||29 April 2023|
Vacancy details for TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
TSNPDSCL notified 100 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operator||100|
Qualification Criteria for TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Must hold the degree of B.A., B.Sc., or B.Com. Of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, State Act, or any equivalent qualification and approved by the Government of Telangana.
- Must have passed a certificate course in Computer Application/ Office Automation (MS Office) offered by the Institutions recognized by the Government of Telangana or the Government of India and established in the State of Telangana.
Age Limit for TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 44 years. However relaxation limit is as per the govt rules and regulations.
Selection Process for TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Selection of the candidates for the post of Junior Assistant-cum-Computer Operator in TSNPDCL will be based on the merit of marks they obtained in the Written Examination.
- Weightage Marks (maximum up to 20 Marks) will be given to Artisans working in TSTRANSCO/ TSSPDCL/ TSNPDCL as of 31.03.2023 and having relevant experience.
Application Fee For TSNPDCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Category||Application Procession Fees||Examination Fee|
|SC/ ST/ BC/ EWS/PH/ Ex||200||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|