TSPSC Group 4 Exam 2023
TSPSC Group 4 Exam 2023 has released a notification for 8039 vacancies for various roles. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 30 Dec 2022 to 30 Jan 2023.
More info about the TSPSC Group 4 Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|TSPSC Group 4 Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Matron Gr-II, Matron / Matron-Cum Storekeeper, Supervisor, Junior Auditor|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 24,280 to 72,850|
|Last date to apply||30 Jan 2023|
Vacancy details for TSPSC Group 4 Exam 2023
TSPSC notified 8039 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Matron / Matron-Cum Storekeeper||28|
Qualification Criteria for TSPSC Group 4 Exam 2023
|Junior Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline|
|Junior Accountant||Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Other Discipline|
|Matron / Matron-Cum Storekeeper||A Woman with a Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Stat Act, Provincial Act, or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.|
Age Limit for TSPSC Group 4 Exam 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18, and the maximum age should be 44.
- Relaxation Limit
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities, etc. are not eligible): Upto 5 Years based on the length of regular service.
- Ex-Service men: 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.): 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- SC/ST/BCs & EWS: 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons: 10 Years
Selection Process for TSPSC Group 4 Exam 2023
- The Selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Written Examination (Objective Type) by CBRT/ OMR Based. The Selection for the posts will be based on marks secured in the written examination.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community, and Category wise, for the vacancies available as required. The qualifying marks for selecting candidates belonging to OC, Sportsmen, Ex-servicemen & EWS – not less than 40%; BCs – not less than 35%; SCs, STs, and PH – not less than 30%.
- ) The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination and if he/she is of sound health and active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Application Fee For TSPSC Group 4 Exam 2023
|(Government /Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector)||80|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.