TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam 2023
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam 2023 has released a notification for 1553 Junior Lineman in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 08 March 2023 to 28 March 2023.
More info about the TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam 2023
|The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)
|Recruitment Exam Name
|TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2023
|Rs 24340 to Rs 39405
|Last date to apply
|28 March 2023
Vacancy details for TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam 2023
TSSPDCL notified 1553 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam 2023
- To be eligible for the TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2023, candidates must have passed SSLC/SSC/10th Class and hold an I.T.I qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman or two years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade.
Age Limit for TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 35 years. Candidate with SC/ST/BC/EWS categories has five years of relaxation.
Selection Process for TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam 2023
- The selection process for the TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2023 comprises two stages: a written test and a weightage of marks for Artisans and Outsourced Personnel engaged through Societies. The written test will consist of 80 multiple-choice questions divided into two sections. Section A will have 65 questions on core I.T.I subjects, and Section B will have 15 questions on General Knowledge. The maximum marks for the written test are 80, lasting 2 hours. Candidates who qualify for the written test will be eligible for the weightage of marks, a maximum of 20 marks.
Application Fee For TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Connect with us