WBHRB Clinical Instructor Exam 2023
WBHRB Clinical Instructor Exam 2023 has released a notification for 146 Clinical Instructors in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 06 Feb 2023 to 20 Feb 2023.
More info about the WBHRB Clinical Instructor Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|WBHRB Clinical Instructor Exam 2023
|West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
|Recruitment Exam Name
|WBHRB Clinical Instructor Recruitment 2023
|West Bengal Jobs
|₹ 35,800/- to ₹ 92,100/-
|Last date to apply
|20 Feb 2023
Vacancy details for WBHRB Clinical Instructor Exam 2023
WBHRB notified 146 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for WBHRB Clinical Instructor Exam 2023
- M.Sc. degree in Nursing acquired from a recognized University, OR
- B.Sc. Degree in Nursing acquired from a recognized University with at least five years’ experience serving under this State Government in the cadre of West Bengal Nursing Service or West Bengal General Service.
- Knowledge of Bengali – spoken and written.
Age Limit for WBHRB Clinical Instructor Exam 2023
- As per the notification from the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), the Maximum Age limit (as of 01.01.2023) required for the post of Clinical Instructor in the Govt College of Nursing is 50 years.
Selection Process for WBHRB Clinical Instructor Exam 2023
- However, Shortlisting of the candidates may be carried out by WBHRB before the Interview based on Academic Scores OR based on a Written Test (if required) or both.
Application Fee For WBHRB Clinical Instructor Exam 2023
|SC, ST, and PWD
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Connect with us