AIC Management Trainee Exam 2023
AIC Management Trainee Exam 2023 has released a notification for 40 Management Trainees in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 28 Feb 2023 to 24 March 2023.
More info about the AIC Management Trainee Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|AIC Management Trainee Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Agriculture Insurance Company|
|Recruitment Exam Name||AIC Management Trainee (IT, Remote Sensing & GIS) Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Management Trainee (IT, Remote Sensing & GIS)|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||24 March 2023|
Vacancy details for AIC Management Trainee Exam 2023
AIC notified 40 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Management Trainees – IT||30|
|Management Trainees – Remote Sensing & GIS||10|
Qualification Criteria for AIC Management Trainee Exam 2023
|Management Trainees – IT||Minimum graduation in Computer Science/Information Technology and GATE Qualified candidates-2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 from Computer Science and Information Technology (GATE Paper code – CS) branch.|
|Management Trainees – Remote Sensing & GIS||Graduate/Post-graduate in Remote Sensing/Geo-Informatics/Geomatics/GIS and GATE Qualified candidates-2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 from Geomatic Engineering (GATE Paper code – GE) branch.|
Age Limit for AIC Management Trainee Exam 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and the maximum age should be 30 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Three years for OBC
- Five years for SC/ST
- Ten years for PWD candidates
Selection Process for AIC Management Trainee Exam 2023
- Based on their GATE rank, candidates for the position of Management Trainee in one of the above disciplines will be chosen for a second round of interviews.
- If there are enough candidates, the number of shortlisted candidates who will be called in for an interview will be up to four times the number of jobs that need to be filled. Those who don’t fit into the range of up to four times the number of openings won’t be called in for an interview. Shortlisting will be based on the information in the application form, but documents will not be checked.
- The final list of candidates for MT jobs will be put together based on how well each candidate did in the interview. The final Selection of candidates who qualify for the Personal Interview will be subject to Medical Examination.
Application Fee For AIC Management Trainee Exam 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|