AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam 2023
AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam 2023 has released a notification for 90 Aircraft Technicians in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 16 Feb 2023 to 03 March 2023.
More info about the AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Job Role||Aircraft Technician|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 28,000/- to ₹ 36,000/-|
|Last date to apply||03 March 2023|
Vacancy details for AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam 2023
AIESL notified 90 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam 2023
- Diploma in Engineering (3 years) in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Radio Engineering or equivalent recognized by Central/State Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade(55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). (Engineering Degree holders in the streams mentioned above or Aeronautical Engineering may also be considered) (Or)
- AME Diploma/Certificates in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133 B with 60%” marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates). Candidates from DGCA Approved AME Training Institute as per the current list who are eligible. (Or)
- For Ex-servicemen, Successful completion of Group I related equivalent qualification of Diploma in Engineering for Airframe / Engine / Electrical / Instrument / Radio trades conducted by the Indian Air force, which are acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination. (Or)
- Successful Completion of 4 years course/ Diploma in Aircraft/ Electrical/ Instrument/ Radio Artificer training conducted by the Indian Navy, which is acceptable as qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for the BAMEL examination
Age Limit for AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s maximum age limit should be 37 years.
- Relaxation Limit
- Three years for OBC.
- Five years for SC/ST.
Selection Process for AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam 2023
- The candidates would be selected through the interview.
Application Fee For AIESL Aircraft Technician Exam 2023
|General and OBC||1000|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|