APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023
APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023 has released a notification for 156 Junior Managers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 10 April 2023 to 09 May 2023.
More info about APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|APDCL Junior Manager||Details|
|Organization Name||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Recruitment Exam Name||APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Junior Manager|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 25,000 to ₹ 92,000|
|Last date to apply||09 May 2023|
Vacancy details for APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023
APDCL notified 156 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Junior Manager (Electrical)||143|
|Junior Manager (IT)||13|
Qualification Criteria for APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023
|Junior Manager (Electrical)||Full time Diploma with minimum 60% marks in (Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering)|
|Junior Manager (IT)||Full-time Diploma with minimum 60% marks in (Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering)|
Age Limit for APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 21, and the maximum should be 38.
- Relaxation Limit
- Three years for OBC.
- Five years for SC/STP/STH.
- Ten years for Pwd.
Selection Process for APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023
- The selection process for the APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023 comprises a written examination and an interview. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted and invited to appear for the written exam. Those who qualify in the written examination will be called for the interview round. The final selection will be based on the candidates’ performance in both stages of the recruitment process.
Application Fee For APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2023
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|