SLPRB Assam Police Constable Exam 2023
SLPRB Assam Police Constable Exam 2023 has released a notification for 211 Police constables in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 07 Jan 2023 to 05 Feb 2023. You can find more Police Jobs Here.
More info about the SLPRB Assam Police Constable Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|SLPRB Assam Police Constable Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||State-Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Recruitment Exam Name||SLPRB Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Police Constable|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||₹ 14,000 – 60,500 + GP 5,600 (PB-2)|
|Last date to apply||05 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for SLPRB Assam Police Constable Exam 2023
SLPRB notified 211 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for SLPRB Assam Police Constable Exam 2023
- H.S.L.C or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council. Other Qualification: Home Guard Certificate or Minimum NCC ‘A’ Certificate.
Note:- The persons having H.S.L.C. passed certificate but not possessing Home Guards Training Certificate or minimum NCC ‘A’ Certificate are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit for SLPRB Assam Police Constable Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 Years, and the maximum age should be 40 Years.
- 5 years for SC, ST (P), and ST(H).
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC.
Selection Process for SLPRB Assam Police Constable Exam
- Physical Standards Tests.
- Physical Efficiency Tests
Note: If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC / Selection Committee, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
Application Fee For SLPRB Assam Police Constable Exam
Note: No Application fees are applicable.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout.