CRPF Head Constable Exam 2023
CRPF Head Constable Exam 2023 has released a notification for 1315 Head Constables in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 4 Jan 2023 to 25 Jan 2023.
More info about the CRPF Head Constable Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|CRPF Head Constable Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Recruitment Exam Name||CRPF Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Head Constable|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned below|
|Salary||₹ 25,500/- to ₹ 81,100/-|
|Last date to apply||25 Jan 2023|
Vacancy details for CRPF Head Constable Exam 2023
CRPF notified 1315 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||1315|
Qualification Criteria for CRPF Head Constable Exam 2023
- Skill Test (On computer) (For Head Constable / Ministerial):
- English Typing with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute on a computer. OR
- Hindi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on a computer. 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi, corresponding to 10500 key depressions per hour in English and 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi with an average of 5 key depressions for each word on the computer)
Age Limit for CRPF Head Constable Exam 2023
- The candidate’s minimum age must be 18 years, and the maximum age should be 25 years.
- Relaxation Age:
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Ex-servicemen: 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
- Central Government Servants: who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular/ continuous service as of the closing date are eligible up to the age of 40 years for General/EWS candidates, 43 years for OBC candidates, and up to 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Un-reserved): 5 Years
- Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC): 8 Years
- Children and dependents of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST): 10 Years.
Selection Process for CRPF Head Constable Exam 2023
- CBT/Skill Test/PST & DV
- Medical examination (DME/RME)
Application Fee For CRPF Head Constable Exam 2023
|General, EWS, and OBC||100|
|Candidates belonging to SC/ ST, Ex-servicemen, and Female candidates||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.