Deendayal Port Authority Trade Apprentice Exam 2023
Deendayal Port Authority Trade Apprentice Exam 2023 has released a notification for 37 Trade Apprentices in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 01 Feb 2023 to 20 Feb 2023.
More info about the Deendayal Port Authority Trade Apprentice Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|Deendayal Port Authority Trade Apprentice Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Deendayal Port Authority|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Deendayal Port Authority (DPA) Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Type||Apprenticeship in Deendayal Port Authority|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||20 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for Deendayal Port Authority Trade Apprentice Exam 2023
Deendayal Port Authority notified 37 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for Deendayal Port Authority Trade Apprentice Exam 2023
- ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in Fitter / Draughtsman (Civil) / Mechanic (Diesel) / Electrician / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant / Programming and System Administration Assistant / Stenographer English / Welder (Gas & Electric) OR
- Graduation Degree [B.A/B.Sc/B.com] (regularly).
Age Limit for Deendayal Port Authority Trade Apprentice Exam 2023
- The upper age limit for Trade Apprentice posts in Deendayal Port Authority (Kandla Port) is 28 Years.
- For SC/ST/PWBD, age relaxation will be + five years. For OBC (NCL), the relaxation will be +3 years.
Selection Process for Deendayal Port Authority Trade Apprentice Exam 2023
- The merit will be prepared based on the ‘Sum of marks obtained in all semesters/years’ and ‘Sum of total (maximum) marks in all semesters/years’ [as declared by the candidate in the submitted application on the Deendayal Port Authority website.
Application Fee For Deendayal Port Authority Trade Apprentice Exam 2023
Note: No Application Fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|