HPSC HDO Exam 2023
HPSC HDO Exam 2023 has released a notification for 63 Horticulture Development Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 24 Feb 2023 to 16 March 2023.
More info about the HPSC HDO Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|HPSC HDO Exam 2023
|Haryana Public Service Commission
|Recruitment Exam Name
|HPSC Horticulture Development Officer Recruitment 2023
|Horticulture Development Officer
|₹ 35,400/- to ₹ 1,12,400/-
|Last date to apply
|16 March 2023
Vacancy details for HPSC HDO Exam 2023
HPSC notified 63 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for HPSC HDO Exam 2023
- To be eligible for the HPSC Horticulture Development Officer post, candidates must have a degree in B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.) with Horticulture as one of the subjects or B.Sc Horticulture from a recognized university.
- It is also essential for candidates to know Hindi or Sanskrit up to the matriculation level.
Age Limit for HPSC HDO Exam 2023
- The Candidate’s minimum age should be 18, and the maximum period should be 42 years.
- For SC/BC Relaxation limit is up to 47 years.
- For physically disabled candidates, ex-servicemen, unmarried women, and widows/women judicially separated from their husbands, ‘s Relaxation limit is up to 47 years.
Selection Process for HPSC HDO Exam 2023
- The selection process for the HPSC Horticulture Development Officer post will be through interviews.
- However, In the event of several applications being large, Commission will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any or more of the following methods:-
- Based on the percentage of marks of the candidates in the minimum educational qualification prescribed in the advertisement.
- Based on the percentage of marks of the candidates in different educational qualifications, with weightage as decided by the Commission.
- Based on desirable qualifications or any one or all of the desirable ones if more than one is prescribed.
- Based on higher educational qualifications than the minimum/essential qualification prescribed in the advertisement.
- Based on higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- By counting experience before or after the acquisition of minimum/essential qualifications
- By holding a Recruitment Test.
Application Fee For HPSC HDO Exam 2023
|SC/ST/BC/EWS of Haryana
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Connect with us