HPSC Medical Officer Exam 2023
HPSC Medical Officer Exam 2023 has released a notification for 120 Medical Officers in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 12 Jan 2023 to 06 Feb 2023.
More info about the HPSC Medical Officer Exam 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|HPSC Medical Officer Exam 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Exam Name||HPSC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2023|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Last date to apply||06 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for HPSC Medical Officer Exam 2023
HPSC notified 120 Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
Qualification Criteria for HPSC Medical Officer Exam 2023
- Graduate in Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S.) of a recognized University or any other university or institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) And
- Registered as Medical Practitioner with the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council in the Indian Union;
- Preference shall be given to candidates having MD/ MS degrees/ PG diplomas recognized by MCI.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard or Higher Education.
Age Limit for HPSC Medical Officer Exam 2023
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Relaxation in the maximum age limit for various categories will be applicable as per Haryana Government norms.
Selection Process for HPSC Medical Officer Exam 2023
- The candidates for the Medical Officer post will be selected based on the Interview.
- However, in the event of several applications being large, Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by using different methods such as by conducting Recruitment Examinations in the form of Preliminary Test and Main Test.
Application Fee For HPSC Medical Officer Exam 2023
|Male candidates of the General category, including the Dependent Son of an Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||1000|
|Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States||1000|
|Female candidates of the General category, including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana, only||250|
|Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States||250|
|Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM categories of Haryana||250|
|Economically Weaker Sections||250|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana||Nil|
Note: Application Fees is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application fees.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Telegram Channel||Join Here|
|Connect with us|