Indian Army NCC Special Entry
Indian Army NCC Special Entry has released a notification for a Lieutenant Role. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 17 Jan 2023 to 15 Feb 2023.
More info about Indian Army NCC Special Entry, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|Indian Army NCC Special Entry||Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 54th Course (October 2023)|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/- To Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|Last date to apply||15 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for Indian Army NCC Special Entry
Indian Army notified a Job Post for Lieutenant Role with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|NCC Special Entry for Men|
|NCC Special Entry for Women|
Qualification Criteria for Indian Army NCC Special Entry
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks, taking into account marks of all the years and
- Should have served for at least two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained a minimum of a ‘B’ Grade in the ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- Applicants who do not hold an NCC ‘C’ Certificate on the date of application are not eligible to apply for the course.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate is NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Those studying in their final year can also apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry, provided they have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years of degree courses, respectively. Such students will need to secure an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks in the degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
Age Limit for Indian Army NCC Special Entry
- The Minimum age limit should be 19 and the maximum age limit should be 25.
Selection Process for Indian Army NCC Special Entry
- Shortlisting Applications.
- SSB Interview.
- Medical Exam.
Application Fee For Indian Army NCC Special Entry
Note: No Application Fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout.