Indian Army SSC Technical Entry 2023
Indian Army SSC Technical Entry 2023 has released a notification for SSC Technical Entry in the vacancy. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 11 Jan 2023 to 09 Feb 2023.
More info about Indian Army SSC Technical Entry 2023, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job location, and important dates, is given below:
|Indian Army SSC Technical Entry 2023||Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Recruitment Exam Name||61st SSC (Tech) Entry for Men and 32nd SSC (Tech) Entry for Women|
|Recruitment Type||Regular Appointment|
|Job Role||Lady / Gentleman Cadet During Training and Lieutenant On Commission In Indian Army|
|Education Requirement||Mentioned Below|
|Salary||(Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500)|
|Last date to apply||09 Feb 2023|
Vacancy details for Indian Army SSC Technical Entry 2023
Indian Army notified Job posts with different categories; these are listed below in a table.
|SSC (Tech) – 61st Men|
|SSC (Tech) – 32nd Women|
|For Widows of Defence Personnel Only|
Qualification Criteria for Indian Army SSC Technical Entry 2023
- Candidates Possessing B.E. / B.Tech Degree / M.Sc Degree Can Apply Online for SSC (Tech) Entry In the Indian Army.
- For widows of defense personnel entry, both Engineering / Normal Graduates Can Apply.
- Candidates currently studying in their final year can also apply for this entry.
Note: For more details, please check the notification provided below.
Age Limit for Indian Army SSC Technical Entry 2023
|SSC (Tech) – 61st Men||20 to 27 years|
|SSC (Tech) – 32nd Women||20 to 27 years|
|For Widows of Defence Personnel Only||SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – maximum of 35 years|
Selection Process for Indian Army SSC Technical Entry 2023
- SSB Interview
Application Fee For Indian Army SSC Technical Entry 2023
Note: No Application Fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout.