Indian Navy Agniveer Exam 2022
Indian Navy Agniveer Exam 2022 has released a notification for 100 agniveer MR. Interested applicants will apply for the online form and submit it between 08-12-2022 to 17-12-2022.
Vacancy Details for Indian Navy Agniveer Exam 2022
|Indian Navy Agniveer Exam 2022||Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Indian Navy Agniveer Exam 2022|
|Recruitment Type||On Short Term for Four Years With Regular Appointment Opportunity|
|Job Role||Agniveer (MR)|
|Education Requirement||Passed in Matriculation|
|Salary||30,000 Per Month Fixed|
|Last date to apply||17-12-2022|
Qualification Criteria for Indian Navy Agniveer MR
- Candidate must have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Age Limit for Indian Navy Agniveer MR
The candidate’s minimum age should be 17.5, and the maximum period should be 21.
Selection Process for Indian Navy Agniveer MR
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Race||1.6 Km in 6 Mins 30 Seconds||1.6 Km in 8 Mins|
|Bent Knee Shit Ups||–||10|
- Gender: Any Candidate, if found to have predominant characteristics of the opposite gender as evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
- Pregnancy: Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till the conclusion of ab-initio training. If found to be pregnant later during training, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Minimum Height Standards: Minimum height standard for males is 157 cm and for females is 152 cm. The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disease/disability likely to interfere with the effective performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions.
- The written test is held at the prescribed location on the date and time specified.
- The exam will be bilingual (Hindi and English) and objective in nature.
- The exam will be divided into two sections: ‘Science & Mathematics’ and ‘General Awareness.’
- The question paper will be of 10th-level difficulty.
- The assessment will last 30 minutes.
- Candidates must pass all sections as well as the overall exam.
Application Fee For Indian Navy Agniveer MR
Application fees is Rs. 550/- + 18% GST for any category candidate, and the fee is not refundable in any case. The payment mode is online payment only.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees of Rs. 550/- plus 18% GST.
- Take a printout of the application fees.